Re: To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the select limit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Philip Hallstrom
Subject Re: To Postgres Devs : Wouldn't changing the select limit
Date
List pgsql-general
As a user of both MySQL and PostgreSQL I can say that I would *love* it if
you went with "LIMIT n OFFSET m" instead of "LIMIT m,n".  *every* time I
use the offset feature I have to look it up in the manual or some other
code snippet that has it (and where it's clear).

Even it broke some script I'd written it's pretty easy to find and fix
it...

just my 2 cents...