stack dump - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Michael Moyle
Subject stack dump
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I want to use Postgresql with iplanet. I am having trouble with the JDBC
driver. I have browsed this list's archives and have noticed some
complaints and talk about patches to this driver. I would like one of these
patches. I have done some surfing and much experimentation on my own to
no  avail. Did I miss a place to download the patch? Is this the only
place to get it?

ok, some specifics:
I am using jdk 1.3.1 (I also tried 1.2.2)
iplanet6.0SP1

The driver works fine with Tomcat. Our client wants our application to
work on iplanet.

I have seen no mention of interoperability of postgresql and iplanet.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Michael Moyle

The stack trace is:

[16/Oct/2001:16:35:01] failure ( 1186): Internal error: Unexpected error
condition thrown (unknown exception,no description), stack:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Signal already used by VM: SIGHUP
        at sun.misc.Signal.handle(Signal.java:152)
        at java.lang.Terminator.setup(Terminator.java:42)
        at java.lang.Shutdown.add(Shutdown.java:88)
        at java.lang.Runtime.addShutdownHook(Runtime.java:193)
        at
    org.postgresql.core.ConnectionHook.<init>(ConnectionHook.java:54)
        at
    org.postgresql.core.ConnectionHook.<clinit>(ConnectionHook.java:41)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.<clinit>(Driver.java:40)
        at _jsps._page2_jsp._jspService(_page2_jsp.java:65)
        at
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)
        at
    com.iplanet.server.http.servlet.NSServletRunner.invokeServletService(NSServletRunner.java:891)
        at
    com.iplanet.server.http.servlet.NSServletRunner.Service(NSServletRunner.java:458)