Re: query help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: query help
Date
List pgsql-general

For one specific label:
select TableB.label from TableA, TableB where TableA.idA=TableB.idA and
TableA.name='test2';

To get a list of name-label pairs:
select TableA.name, TableB.label from TableA, TableB where TableA.idA=TableB.idA
order by TableA.name, TableB.label;

"G.L. Grobe" <gary%grobe.net@interlock.lexmark.com> on 08/30/2001 07:45:20 PM