Re: speed of communication and pgsql development - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Knight
Subject Re: speed of communication and pgsql development
Date
List pgsql-general
Frankly, OpenProjects hasn't been stable for the last 3-6 months,
and their choice to "upgrade" to this other particular ircd is
a very poor choice (Gods have the ability to 'sit' behind any
user and "sniff" the traffic?, etc... oh yeah, like people are
going to let that fly.).

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of David Ford
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 11:18 PM
To: Bruce Momjian
Cc: Gowey, Geoffrey; 'pgsql-general@postgresql.org'
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] speed of communication and pgsql development

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>We are on #postgresql on Efnet. Have been for years, and mentioned in
>the FAQ.  Very good for getting development help.  I was working with
>the PAM patch author there today.

Ugg.  I'd rather setup a bot to relay to irc.openprojects.net.  EFnet is
a sickly beast that can't manage to keep links and routing worth a darn.
 Not to mention that several servers can't seem to figure out your
hostname or ident even tho tcpdump clearly shows the response.  'twould
only be EFnet servers that do this.

-d

--
>:>
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML.  It's up to
you.