Re: speed of communication and pgsql development - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Ford
Subject Re: speed of communication and pgsql development
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>We are on #postgresql on Efnet. Have been for years, and mentioned in
>the FAQ.  Very good for getting development help.  I was working with
>the PAM patch author there today.

Ugg.  I'd rather setup a bot to relay to irc.openprojects.net.  EFnet is
a sickly beast that can't manage to keep links and routing worth a darn.
 Not to mention that several servers can't seem to figure out your
hostname or ident even tho tcpdump clearly shows the response.  'twould
only be EFnet servers that do this.

-d

--
>:>
I may have the information you need and I may choose only HTML.  It's up to you.