Re: Error in communication with MSAccess - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Error in communication with MSAccess
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 06:06:29PM -0400, Mihai Gheorghiu wrote:
> I attach the relevant part of the log. I guess the relevant line is
> "errmsg='Out of memory while reading tuples.'
> What can I do? I need to run MSAccess queries that return large amounts of
> data and open large tables.

I fixed a problem like that a while ago by ticking a box that told the
driver to use cursors and fetch to get the tuples rather than select *. Made
the results come somewhat faste. Mind you, this was a pretty old version of
the ODBC driver.

HTH,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>