Error in communication with MSAccess - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mihai Gheorghiu
Subject Error in communication with MSAccess
Date
List pgsql-general
I have an Access DB consisting of both Access tables and tables linked to a
PG backend.
When trying to open a large table from the backend, MSAccess freezes with
"ODBC call failed".
From that moment on the Access session keeps giving this message any time
and ODBC open is attempted. If closed and re-opened, Access can open the
small tables again. Of course the large table cannot be opened.
I attach the relevant part of the log. I guess the relevant line is
"errmsg='Out of memory while reading tuples.'
What can I do? I need to run MSAccess queries that return large amounts of
data and open large tables.

Thank you all.

Mihai Gheorghiu

Attachment