Re: Storage limits in PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Storage limits in PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general

It sounds like you've ruled PostgreSQL as the problem.  What web server and OS
are you using?  Do either impose any limits on the size of text boxes, the size
of environment variables, etc.?  Can you create a test form with a plain
ColdFusion text box, submit it and have ColdFusion display what you typed in,
having taken the database out of the equation?  If a plain form works and
phpPgAdmin doesn't, you might need to look more closely at phppgadmin.

Frank Hilliard <frankhilliard%home.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 06/25/2001
01:03:24 PM