Re: optreset test failed in configure on Solaris 7.1RC2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Frank Byrum
Subject Re: optreset test failed in configure on Solaris 7.1RC2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:26:01AM +0200, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to go to RC2 on Solaris 7. However the configure fails at the opt-
> reset-test because the linker can not find the library to resolve it.
> The configureline was:
> ./configure --with-perl --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-odbc --with-CXX --enable-locale
>
> Could someone give me a hint how to either set LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly or
> what not to include in the configure to get this working?

LD_LIBRARY_PATH should set something like:

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=YOURLIBPATH:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Where YOURLIBPATH is the path to other libraries.  If you still have problems,
please send me the output with the errors...

Frank