optreset test failed in configure on Solaris 7.1RC2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From elwood@agouros.de (Konstantinos Agouros)
Subject optreset test failed in configure on Solaris 7.1RC2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I just tried to go to RC2 on Solaris 7. However the configure fails at the opt-
reset-test because the linker can not find the library to resolve it.
The configureline was:
./configure --with-perl --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-odbc --with-CXX --enable-locale

Could someone give me a hint how to either set LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly or
what not to include in the configure to get this working?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185