All's quiet ... RC3 packaging ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject All's quiet ... RC3 packaging ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I packaged up an RC2 over the weekend, and pretty much as soon as I had it
packaged and in place, before I could announce it, there were several
patches thrown in ... so, I left it there, let anyone who happened to see
it pick it up, but didn't announce it ...

Everything has been quiet, as far as patches are concerned, for the past
24+hrs ... I'd like to roll (and actually announce) an solid RC3 tonight,
with announce first thing tomorrow morning, unless anyone has anythign
they aer sitting on?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org