Re: Fw: Please Help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Russell Hires
Subject Re: Fw: Please Help
Date
List pgsql-general
Sure did help me! Thanks! Since Debian does a lot of that stuff for you it's
hard to follow along the instructions because they assume a source compile
and install. The Debian related docs should say "After you've done 'apt-get
install postgresql', just do the 'su postgres' part." So thanks again!

Russell

  _its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
  _it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"