Fw: Please Help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From keith
Subject Fw: Please Help
Date
List pgsql-general

----- Original Message -----
From: keith
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 12:17 PM
Subject: Please Help

I am lost. I am a developer, new to Linux and to postgreSQL.

I am trying to install postgreSQL on a linux machine. Every command I try to run gives me a command not found error. I cannot seem to do anything. I tried running all the commands. I tried being the root user as well as other users, no difference. I tried going to the scr directory and 'make all' still nothing. I see the html documents and can run them, but that is it.

Does anyone have any advice for someone who is an idiot when it comes to this???

Thank you in advance

Keith@gmetech.com