Re: index "pg_authid_rolname_index" is not a btree - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrus Moor
Subject Re: index "pg_authid_rolname_index" is not a btree
Date
List pgsql-general
Alvaro,

> You can get around that particular problem by reindexing the pg_authid
> table.  But my guess is that you'll find that there's corruption
> elsewhere that's not so easily recoverable ...

Thank you.
reindexing system tables and whole database succeeds.
After that I can connect to database containing data to recover.

However pg_dump fails:

bin\pg_dump -f recover.backup -i -v -F c -h localhost -p 5433 -U postgres
mydb
pg_dump: reading schemas
pg_dump: reading user-defined functions
pg_dump: reading user-defined types
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  could not identify an ordering
operator for type name
HINT:  Use an explicit ordering operator or modify the query.
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT tableoid, oid, conname,
pg_catalog.pg_get_constraintdef(oid) AS consrc FROM pg_catalog.pg_constraint
WHERE contypid = '10635'::
pg_catalog.oid ORDER BY conname
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

How to recover data from this database ?
Should I re-create ordering operator in some way ?

Andrus.