RE: [HACKERS] Dead CVS directories - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Dead CVS directories
Date
List pgsql-hackers
rm?

Well it's a last resort I've used on one of my home cvs trees, but it
does loose the archived stuff under that directory.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Momjian [mailto:maillist@candle.pha.pa.us]
Sent: 12 October 1999 15:53
To: Marc G. Fournier
Cc: PostgreSQL-development
Subject: [HACKERS] Dead CVS directories

Marc, I added a dead directory called interfaces/pgeasy that I have
removed via CVS, but I know the directory still exists in the CVS tree.
(Now called libpgeasy).  In fact, I know there are many directories that
are empty in the tree.

Can you figure out a way to remove them from the CVSROOT tree?

Pennsylvania
19026