Re: [SQL] How about a postgreSQL cookbook? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Ben Bennett
Subject Re: [SQL] How about a postgreSQL cookbook?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Okay, in a fit of boredom I knocked together a CGI that allows people
to add recipes to a cookbook.  This is done with mod-perl in Apache,
DBI, and of course Postgres.

Please let me know if you want stuff changed.  I am still playing with
the UI so it is a little rough.
 -ben