developer's guide? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ho9221
Subject developer's guide?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers:

I plan to do some research on indexing and concurrency control, and
implement
the algorithms into PostgreSQL. Do some comparison on them.

Would anyone suggest me where I should go into first?

I saw there should be a developer's guide out there, but I looked all over
the web and
could not find it. Please point me the direction. Thank you.

Jack Ho
University of Oklahoma
School of Computer Science

Home:
Phone: 405-579-3368
Address: 333 E Brooks #6              Norman, OK 73069

Oklahoma State Department of Health
Immunization Division

Office:
Phone:    405-271-7200 ext 46182
FAX:       405-271-6133
Address: Oklahoma State Department of Health              NCH-Immunization, Jack Ho              1000 N.E. 10th
    Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1299