Re: [HACKERS] ecpg docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] ecpg docs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 02:02:25PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I rememeber someone updating only one of the files.
>
> You actually did it:

Yes, the man page.

> So the sgml has to be reconverted from the ecpg man page.

No. It contains completely different stuff. The mail you got from the
archive was somewhere out of context.

In the original ecpg package there was a texinfo file describing some stuff
about implementation and so. This is the file that was converted to sgml
after being brought somewhat up-to-date. The man page though is completely
different. It's scope is to describe the usage of ecpg.

michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!