Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [DOCS] Re: New logo PostreSQL
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Book recommendation:  The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, by
> Edward R. Tufte.  (From memory, hope I got it right.)

I just got a flyer in the mail about him and his three books.  He is
speaking in Philadelphia in February.  I don't think I will attend(I am
more of a reader), but want to look at his books.  The local bookstore
has them in stock.

Pennsylvania19026