A couple of minor CVS configuration issues - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject A couple of minor CVS configuration issues
Date
Re: A couple of minor CVS configuration issues  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-www
Could we get "objfiles.txt" added to CVSROOT/cvsignore, as suggested
here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-02/msg01041.php

Another thing that's been annoying me for a long time is that the cvsweb
server does not show $PostgreSQL$ lines properly in diffs; for example
here

http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt/arrayfuncs.c?r1=1.140&r2=1.140.2.1

the displayed diff in the $PostgreSQL$ line is for the ancestor revision
not this one.  I recall someone saying that this was because
$PostgreSQL$ is not known as a keyword by the anoncvs CVS installation.
If that's the case, could we get it fixed please?
        regards, tom lane