Re: Typo in pg_db_role_setting.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Typo in pg_db_role_setting.h
Date
Re: Typo in pg_db_role_setting.h
List pgsql-hackers
John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> You are correct, but I wonder if it'd be better to just drop the comment
> entirely. I checked a couple other random headers with function
> declarations and they didn't have such a comment, and it's kind of obvious
> what they're for.

Some places have these, some don't.  It's probably more useful where
a header foo.h is declaring functions that aren't in the obviously
corresponding foo.c file, or live in multiple files.  In this case
I agree it's not adding much.