Re: default attstattarget - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: default attstattarget
Date
List pgsql-patches
nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway) writes:
> A revised patch incorporating Tom's suggestions is attached.

Patch applied.  It occurred to me that since DEFAULT_ATTSTATTARGET
wasn't being embedded into initdb data anymore, there wasn't any reason
why it had to be frozen at configure time.  So it's history and there's
a GUC variable instead.  Otherwise I took the patch pretty much as-is.

(I needed to get this in now because it would have failed to merge after
Chris' DROP COLUMN patch ... which is next on the queue.)

            regards, tom lane