[pgadmin-hackers] .gitignore Improvement Suggestion - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jonas Thelemann
Subject [pgadmin-hackers] .gitignore Improvement Suggestion
Date
Re: [pgadmin-hackers] .gitignore Improvement Suggestion  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Good day pga-hackers,

while playing around with the source and Git I found out that building
an executable on my Raspberry Pi creates a file called "pgAdmin4" in the
runtime folder. The .gitignore file in the same folder only mentions a
"pgadmin4" file without a capital "a" in its name.

As I'm new to this project it could well be that this was changed in one
of the last commits of which I have no knowledge. Because it's just a
small change to fix this potentially new and probably unwanted error I
attached the fix to this mail. I also put all lines in the .gitignores
in alphabetical order to make them easier to read and to prevent
duplicate lines.

No matter if only the real fix is going to get accepted or the
reordering too: did I submit the .diff (patch) correctly? I'm new to Git
via the command line as you already know. Please tell me, if I made any
mistakes.

Greetings from Germany,
Jonas Thelemann

Attachment