Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch for RM1911 Direct file navigation[pgAdmin4] [Feature] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Harshal Dhumal
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch for RM1911 Direct file navigation[pgAdmin4] [Feature]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Pls updated patch for RM1911.

1. This includes fix for issue index out of range when user enters path of folder without trailing slash (showed by Dave).
2. To make this functionality compatible with save last used directory feature.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com