Re: Compile psql 9.6 with SSL Version 1.1.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From csusza
Subject Re: Compile psql 9.6 with SSL Version 1.1.0
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for the replies and the help, but unfortunately it did not help my
case to just simply add and enable the missing flags as it is stated here:

> In order to allow the code to compile with
> OpenSSL 1.1.0, all the flags mentioned above need to be enabled in
> pg_config.h.win32

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20180624221521.GA7755@fetter.org

I suppose it is only relevant for version 11, but since I am using 9.6 it
does not help.

Since my code is not out for production yet and AWS is also supporting
Postgres 11 I could switch to version 11, but it is important for me to be
sure that it will solve my problem and I could compile Postgresql 11 for
windows and use it as an On-Premise and also in AWS.

What do you think?
Should I just switch to version 11 and leave the not working 9.6 version
behind and then I could ?

Thanks,
Best,
Adam