Re: Compile psql 9.6 with SSL Version 1.1.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Compile psql 9.6 with SSL Version 1.1.0
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:17:40PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> So the immediate fix for building on Windows is you need to manually
> define all of those in pg_config.h.  We probably ought to try to make
> that less painful, though.  At the very least it'd be good if there
> were just one symbol you had to set manually ...

The root of the issue is that we have no way to change dynamically the
set of flags used in pg_config.h.win32 with the MSVC scripts depending
on the version of OpenSSL compiled.  We can tweak the scripts to do that
automatically....  Patches welcome.
--
Michael

Attachment