Re: pgloader question - postgis support - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: pgloader question - postgis support
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Brent,

Yes I think it's possible, simply playing with the TARGET COLUMNS clause of the pgloader command. Would you mind
openingan issue on Github, where I track bug fixes and user requests, so that our conversation is then publicly
archivedand available to other PostGIS and pgloader users?

Thanks,
--
  Dimitri Fontaine
  dim@tapoueh.org