Re: Windows 10 got stuck with PostgreSQL at starting up. Addingdelay lets it avoid. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From TAKATSUKA Haruka
Subject Re: Windows 10 got stuck with PostgreSQL at starting up. Addingdelay lets it avoid.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:34:18 +0200
Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:

> Did you try setting the service to "delayed start"?

We didn't try it yet. Thanks to give an idea. I think that
MS would advise us already if it were a just solution for this case.
Anyway, we will try and confirm it.

Thanks,
Takatsuka Haruka