Re: Make a 100_bugs.pl test more faster. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Make a 100_bugs.pl test more faster.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Anton A. Melnikov" <aamelnikov@inbox.ru> writes:
> Here is a separate patch for the node usage optimization mentioned above.
> It decreases the CPU usage during 100_bugs.pl by about 30%.

Hmm ... as written, this isn't testing the same thing, because you
didn't disable the FOR ALL TABLES publications created in the earlier
steps, so we're redundantly syncing more publications in the later
ones.  Cleaning those up seems to make it a little faster yet,
so pushed with that adjustment.