Re: review: CHECK FUNCTION statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: review: CHECK FUNCTION statement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Pavel Stehule's message of mar mar 06 03:43:06 -0300 2012:
> Hello
>
> * I refreshed regress tests and appended tests for multi lines query
> * There are enhanced checking of SELECT INTO statement
> * I fixed showing details and hints

Oh, I forgot to remove the do_tup_output_slot() function which I added
in some previous version but is no longer necessary.  Also, there are
two includes that I put separately in functioncmds.c that are only
necessary for the CHECK FUNCTION stuff; those should be merged in with
the other includes there.  (I was toying with the idea of moving all
that code to a new file).