WG: PostgreSQL Naming Rules - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Buckley
Subject WG: PostgreSQL Naming Rules
Date
List pgsql-general

----- Weitergeleitete Message -----
Von: Robert Buckley <robertdbuckley@yahoo.com>
An: Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com>
Gesendet: 13:23 Freitag, 28.Oktober 2011
Betreff: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Naming Rules

Thanks,

I tried importing a table and I got some errors regarding Character sets. The error suggested I should use Latin1 instead of UTF8. I tried both, but I still keep getting the error. I looked at the field names and found german letters in the names hence the question here in the forum.

So in principle it is not a field name problem, and I have to look elsewhere.

thanks,

rob