Retrieve the column values of a record without knowing the names - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From arthur_info
Subject Retrieve the column values of a record without knowing the names
Date
Re: Retrieve the column values of a record without knowing the names  (Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

I've got the following function and I want to access the fields values of my
record by index. The problem is that my select is retrieving each record
line with all values and not each one of each row on my view... How can I
solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

CREATE FUNCTION fc_teste_tce(aluno integer) RETURNS character varying AS
$BODY$
DECLARE reg record;
BEGIN for reg in execute 'SELECT ARRAY (SELECT vw_teste_tce FROM
estagio.vw_teste_tce where aluno = ''3043'' LIMIT 20) AS campos' loop   for j in 1..array_upper(reg.campos,1) loop
raisenotice 'Field Value: %',reg.campos[j];   end loop; end loop; return 'ok';

END;
$BODY$

LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE;