Re: [pgsql-www] Tasks for the Google Code-In - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Tasks for the Google Code-In
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Excerpts from Guillaume Lelarge's message of dom oct 31 02:42:57 -0300 2010:

> The pgAdmin's documentation is not in a good shape right now. This is
> something I would like to work on for next release. But, actually, time
> flies, and I still haven't found the time to work on it.
>
> We're still looking at tools that we will use to write the documentation.

This is probably just useless noise, feel free to ignore.  But a friend
was trying to convince me to look into Mallard for PostgreSQL related
documentation, see here:
    http://projectmallard.org/about/index.html
    http://projectmallard.org/about/learn/index.html

I find it neat in that it's only complex enough to build technical
documentation.