Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext into PG core distribution? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext into PG core distribution?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> Damn, I was away from mail yesterday; sorry. I have some revisions,
> mostly improving casting compatibility with text.

Huh?  What's to improve?

I know that you're still fooling with the regexp functions, but I
figured that could be added later.

> Tom, have you committed anything yet?

No, but I've put a couple of hours into editorialization and don't
want to throw that away.  How about you wait for my commit and then
send a patch revising whatever you want to?