Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext into PG core distribution? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Do we really want to migrate plproxy and citext into PG core distribution?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jul 29, 2008, at 08:58, Tom Lane wrote:

> It seems that the majority opinion is in favor of including citext
> in contrib, so I will go work on that now.

Damn, I was away from mail yesterday; sorry. I have some revisions,
mostly improving casting compatibility with text. Tom, have you
committed anything yet? Shall I pull my improved patch together and
send it today (I was still writing tests and tweaking things to get
the casts right…).

Thanks,

David