Re: (wtf) Top 20 Open Source Software Projects inthe Enterprise - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: (wtf) Top 20 Open Source Software Projects inthe Enterprise
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 18:49 -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> The reason MySQL shows and PostgreSQL doesn't is that there's all
> kinds of other OSS projects that use MySQL, so it ends up in the door
> that way. It's also got way more people that know it.

With the recent TPC-E result and the new async commit functionality, I'm
hoping to be able to persuade other projects that supporting PostgreSQL
as well as MySQL is the sensible thing to do.

--
  Simon Riggs
  EnterpriseDB  http://www.enterprisedb.com