Re: User-defined-type in C crashing PostgreSQL server: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J. Greg Davidson
Subject Re: User-defined-type in C crashing PostgreSQL server:
Date
List pgsql-general
Martijn was exactly right!  All of the examples I'd been following were
using pass-by-reference, the function call interface is oblivious and I
missed this very important part of the type definition.  Yea!

Big thanks,

_Greg