Re: kerberos authentication error with Windows 2003 SP1 AD - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: kerberos authentication error with Windows 2003 SP1 AD
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

Wherever your pg_ctl command sets the logfiles, or syslog if you use
syslog etc.

(Note that you still need to define the user in PostgreSQL as well, but
that shoudl give a different error message)

//Magnus