Re: CallableStatements support: when? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Pedro Salazar
Subject Re: CallableStatements support: when?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Silvio,

Indeed, it was exactly the problem you have mentioned.

BTW, have you been succeed in mapping a pl/pgsql object to java with the
SQLData interface  for an array of records (returned by a query)? I'm
very interested in doing that...

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 16:03, Silvio Molinari wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
>

> The JDBC 7.3 RC1 driver supports CallableStatement. Check that you don't
> have an older version of the driver in your CLASSPATH.
>

> I've used it and it seems to work fine.
>

> Hope this helps,
>

> Silvio
>

>  Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar@ptinovacao.pt> wrote:
>

> Greetings,
>
> I downloaded the JDBC 7.3 RC1 driver and it continues to not support
> CallableStatements. I think this is a mandatory feature, and I would
> like to ask if is there any plan to support it in a future release?
>
> --
> pedro salazar (pt-inovacao)
> key id: D803BC61

>   _____