Re: Difference in the actual and extracted values of timestamp - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Difference in the actual and extracted values of timestamp
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Prasanna,

Are you sure you are comparing the two values in the same timezone.  Can
you send a simple test program that reproduces the problem?  Also have
you tried the 7.3 driver to see if the problem still exists with the
latest code?

thanks,
--Barry