Re: CallableStatements support: when? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Pedro Salazar
Subject Re: CallableStatements support: when?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Due a dummy error (->I forgot to remove the older 7.2 driver from
classpath), it was throwing the alert message because it wasn't using
the new 7.3 RC1 driver. So, I removed the older, and my test worked just
fine.

Finally... a great thank you for the developers!

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 14:37, Pedro Salazar wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I downloaded the JDBC 7.3 RC1 driver and it continues to not support
> CallableStatements. I think this is a mandatory feature, and I would
> like to ask if is there any plan to support it in a future release?
>
> --
> pedro salazar (pt-inovacao) <pedro-b-salazar@ptinovacao.pt>
> key id: D803BC61

pedro salazar (pt-inovacao) <pedro-b-salazar@ptinovacao.pt>