Returning text from stored procedures?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steffen Nielsen
Subject Returning text from stored procedures??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

I seem to have trouble returning large strings of text from stored procedures
(coded in C), It works fine for smaller data?
And elog prints out the result nicely; but when the result is "returned" it
makes the server disconnect???? I use the standard Datum methods (actually
I've tried any possible way returning the damn text :-( ).

Any Ideas why? Are there restriction on the size of text a stored procedure
can return?

Any help is appreciated :-)

/Steffen Nielsen