Re: Bad Build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: Bad Build
Date
Re: Bad Build  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
If I do "initdb" with the "-d" option, postgres will crash during the
bootstrap.  I think it's because postgres is attempting to strlen(NULL)
while trying to build a string during it's option parsing.

This happen for anyone else?

Greg