J2SE 1.4 and other patches - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mark "Lillywhite (pg-jdbc)
Subject J2SE 1.4 and other patches
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi jdbcsters,

I was just wondering if anyone is working on support for JDK1.4 for the
postgresql drivers. It appears that there are some new methods defined
in a few interfaces that need to be implemented (presumably to just
throw the "unimplemented" exception?).

If noone is already working in this then I am happy to look into it
(though I can't promise to fix it, depends on time).

Also, I have a patch for DatabaseMetaData to fix a bug in the metadata
returned for BigDecimals. I have already tried to submit this patch 2 or
3 times (to peter@retep) but never heard back. It's only about 4 LOC but
it makes introspecting the database much better.

Is this the place to post a patch, and if I do, am I likely to get a
response?

Cheers!
Mark