Re: BUG #17193: Issue with pg_output login - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: BUG #17193: Issue with pg_output login
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 16, 2021, at 9:36 AM, Sushant Kamboj wrote:
As we have verified in our environment ,your above statement looks like a contradiction since this is working fine when we are using wal2json plugin instead of pgoutput .
The main difference is: wal2json uses text output and pgoutput uses binary
output. I'm not sure if it matters for Debezium.

Since pgoutput is a native plugin, kindly let us know any settings or parameter change that we can do to fix this on postgresql or debezium side.
FYI:We are using postgresql 12.5 RDS
You don't provide enough information for an investigation. You can start with a
reproducible test case.

--
Euler Taveira