Re: The Portal... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: The Portal...
Date
List pgsql-www

The database connections in use are all listed at the top of
/usr/local/www/www/globals.php. Currently, the portal data is in the
main techdocs database because the last time I checked, the jobs VM
still had no access to db.hub.org (on which there is a nice empty
186_portal database). There was a ticket open about this issue iirc.

The static pages are built hourly by a cron job that runs
/usr/local/www/www/buildstatics. This may contain absolute paths.

/usr/local/www/www/admin/.htpasswd references
/usr/local/www/portal.htpasswd.

I think this is about all the interesting stuff - everything else should
be portable.

Vince: If you want me to move everything to mail.postgresql.org, just
let me know where. It would probably help if we can set it up then move
the docroot for www, rather than try to do an in-place move.

Regards, Dave.