Re: The Portal... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: The Portal...
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Dave Page wrote:

> The static pages are built hourly by a cron job that runs
> /usr/local/www/www/buildstatics. This may contain absolute paths.
>
> /usr/local/www/www/admin/.htpasswd references
> /usr/local/www/portal.htpasswd.
>
> I think this is about all the interesting stuff - everything else should
> be portable.
>
> Vince: If you want me to move everything to mail.postgresql.org, just
> let me know where. It would probably help if we can set it up then move
> the docroot for www, rather than try to do an in-place move.

It wouldn't be going on mail, it'd be going on rs which is .9.
As to the absolute paths, the same paths are used on rs so we
should be ok there.  Any other paths I can create as needed.

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.