Re: Very slow viewing of large table. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Very slow viewing of large table.
Date
List pgadmin-support

It works fine for me, so the query is probably right. When did you last
run VACUUM ANALYZE on that table or database?

The value comes from pg_class.reltuples which is updated by VACUUM
ANALYZE:

SELECT relname, reltuples FROM pg_class;

Regards, Dave.