Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Date
Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa  ("Adam H. Pendleton" <fmonkey@fmonkey.net>)
List pgadmin-hackers

Dynamic build works, static does not. Incidently, --disable-static
doesn't work, despite prompts indicating that it should. I also note
that snake is linking with libwx_gtk2ud-2.5.a no matter what build type
is performed - I assume this is because that's what wx-config tells it
to do?

Regards, Dave.