Re: FATAL 1: Password authentication failed, connecting to remote server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: FATAL 1: Password authentication failed, connecting to remote server
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Michael,

You probably don't have permission to access the template1 database on
the server (which pgAdmin intially connectsto by default). On one of the
tabs under Tools -> Options, try setting the name of the master database
to one you can access.

Regards, Dave.